The Road Crucifix
The road crucifix is located on Fynshovedvej and can be seen from the path at Stubberup.
The road crucifix was erected in 1942, as a silent demonstration by the church against the occupying power and was since stolen in 1974.
It took 20 years before a new one was made by author Anders Enevig and made by sculptor Svend Enevig.
In 1993, the new crucifix was consecrated with a sermon by Bishop Vincent Lind.